And the point of this.
- Class stands out. I knew that I had seen something different and exceptional.
- You don't have to be an expect to recognise beauty. I could see it was lovely.
- The car did not have to show off. It was not going fast or some dreadful Lamborghini yellow
- The details required verification. No one makes a decision on one swift glance alone.
- I think this car, as with talent needs to be nurtured and lookd after.. it would not look the same dirty!
- Association with such an exceptional object conveys some glory
There were only 77 ever made. It cost £1.2m new. I'll never buy one even if I could afford it; to spend that much on a car is just not conscionable.
I've got the photo if anyone would like to see it but the whole experience made me think about talent. we can see it, recognise but still need to verify it. Talent can be expensive but it has to be affordable too or we will just walk on by. It is so far out my reach I don't even lust after it...But just by being close to great talent we can bask in shared glory and maybe even learn something!
Just a few thoughts.